Special Education Teacher
Special Education Teacher: Join a supportive treatment team working with children of unique talents! JRI/Berkshire Meadows is looking for a licensed Special Education Teacher for children with severe/profound developmental disabilities.
Position Requirements: We’re able to consider candidates who already have their MA DESE License in Special Education (severe disabilities preferred) AND candidates who are currently pursuing their license. Will provide supervision and training to expand your professional expertise. Must meet programs requirements for background check.
JRI offers an excellent benefits package!
What You Get:
- To positively make a difference in the lives of others
- A career not just a job – opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Get paid for an 8-hour day but only work 7.5 hrs (1/2 paid break)
- Work hard, play hard - generous Paid Time Off (plus 11 paid holidays) – starting within the first year
- Low cost health insurance (BCBS). Over 76% covered health and if you are covered by another non-state/government sponsored health plan and decline health coverage you receive an additional $1/hour in your rate.
- 100% dental insurance (including family plan) – no cost to you
- 401k (match up to $800 per calendar year)
- Company sponsored pension plan – you might not care now but you will when it matters
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $3,600 per year
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- And much, much more . . . Join us to find out!
If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative, highly respected
organization, we invite you to explore this excellent growth opportunity!
Fax your resume to Keelin at 413.528.0293
Apply in person at 249 North Plain Road (Rt. 41), Housatonic, MA
Learn more about our dynamic programs at www.jri.org