Full-Time Overnight (Awake) Direct Care Staff
Justice Resource Institute, Berkshire Meadows is seeking full-time overnight (awake)direct care staff.
This job requires you to provide support and direct care assistance to individuals with severe and profound developmental delays.
Applicant must be willing to establish clear professional boundaries, work as a team member and consistently implement all policies and procedures, rules and regulations of JRI.
Shift: 11 PM - 7 AM (2 consecutive days off)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Experience working with special needs population preferred, but not required
- Meet programs requirements for background checks
- Able to work independently
- Available to work evenings, holidays, weekend shifts necessary.
- Health (~85% of premium paid by JRI)
- Dental (company paid)
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,600 per year)
- Life insurance
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- 19 paid days off (first year) plus 11 paid holidays
We invite you to learn more about us -
Apply online at https://berkshiremeadows-jri.com/
Or e-mail us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or stop by to fill out an application:
249 North Plain Road (Route 41)
Housatonic, MA 01236