What is The Berkshire Shopper?
- The Berkshire Shopper is an online marketplace dedicated to promoting goods and services throughout Berkshire County located in Western Massachusetts. We feature classified and banner ads from businesses and individuals through Berkshire County.
- It's easy to use...The Berkshire Shopper offers a simple and easy to navigate platform allowing end users to quickly post and find local Berkshire County classifieds from any platform.
- The Berkshire Shopper is now the Berkshires' fastest growing and most exciting online publication that provides local and regional classifieds, stories, deals and special offer coupons from businesses throughout Berkshire County.
- It's Berkshire County's premier marketplace with hundreds of dollars in savings from local participating businesses updated daily.
Why advertise with The Berkshire Shopper?
- It's Appealing: The Berkshire Shopper is a nice and cleanly designed site to make browsing a pleasure.
- The Berkshire Shopper combines local and regional classified ads, special offers, features, Deal of The Day with money saving coupons/offers from local and regional businesses in an easy-to-use and understand format.
- It's Affordable: The Berkshire Shopper offers cost effective and versatile advertising programs (instant, weekly, monthly, seasonally or annually) for any sized business and budget.
- It's Effective:The Berkshire Shopper helps drive traffic, generate leads and increases sales. We get your message in front of as many eyes as possible.
We offer flexible ads daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rates for banner ads throughout the site. Banner Advertising plans start as low as $50 per month...that's less than $2 per day.
The Berkshire Shopper banner ad sizes
250 x 250 – Square
200 x 200 – Small Square
468 x 60 – Banner
728 x 90 – Leaderboard
300 x 250 – Inline Rectangle
336 x 280 – Large Rectangle
120 x 600 – Skyscraper
160 x 600 – Wide Skyscraper
970 x 250 - Billboard